Public Speaking Training
- Would you like to learn how to deliver effective online presentations?
- How do you feel about speaking in public?
- Would you like to identify and surmount the obstacles that may be preventing you from speaking in public?
- Do you feel uncomfortable presenting / giving speeches in English?
- Would you like to practice various rhetorical devices?
Speaking in public often is an inevitable task in today’s professional world. Yet it can be a real challenge to compose a speech or presentation, especially if English is not your native language and you are speaking in an intercultural context. Developing your online public speaking skills can make you feel more confident, and it can contribute to your organization’s growth.
REALIZE believes that there is a difference between simply listing information and packaging it into a story that will make what you are saying compelling and comprehensible. This training seeks to help you feel more confident when you speak in public by providing you with the fundamental principles of public speaking in English.
Speaking well in public is a combination of inner and outer qualities. As a certified Public Speaking Expert, I can accompany you as a trainer through the process of identifying the sources that build upon your confidence and I can create a safe space for you where you can practice, practice, practice! You will also learn why soft skills and storytelling are key for conveying your message, allowing you to become an authentic, confident and convincing public speaker. You also will learn how to deliver effective virtual presentations.
- How to prepare
- Psychological issues
- Language issues
- Intercultural issues
- Engage your audience
- Body language
- Build rapport in the virtual setting
- Paraverbals in the virtual setting
- Setting and realia
- Introductions and conclusions
- Compact training: 2 days
- In-depth training: 4 days
- Microsoft Teams or Zoom
I look forward to hearing from you!
Zena-Gabrielle Hailu – hailu(at)realizecommunication.de