- Would you like to improve your facilitation skills?
- How can effective facilitation improve your change management processes?
- How does working in an intercultural context influence your facilitation process?
- Effective facilitation is a vital part of any organizational change process. Yet many professionals improvise their facilitated events.
- To provide participants with the theoretical and practical aspects of facilitation using an action learning approach.
- Room design
- The core practices of a facilitator
- Process tools
- Dealing with challenges
- The roles of a facilitator
- The qualities of a facilitator
- Intercultural considerations
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Group dynamics
- Facilitation – steps
- Compact training: 2 days
- In-depth training: 4 days
To register, please send an email to: